S A R A H & M A R K
November 7, 2020
Venue & Onsite Accommodations: The Reserve at Ranger Creek Ranch
Coordination & Decor Rentals: The Reserve at Ranger Creek Ranch
Catering & Bartending: The Reserve at Ranger Creek Ranch
Photography: Joanna Robertson Photography
Band & Entertainment: Brad Thompson Band
Florals: Buds for You Munday
Cake: Sweet Treats by Na & Kinsi
A year later and we are still swooning over Sarah and Mark's BIG DAY. The best family, most thoughtful details, and a life of the party kind of reception. Coordinating the event allowed us to really get to know the desires of the couple and execute on the big day to bring their dreams into reality. Sarah summarized the evening the best by saying, "the reception was like something out of a magazine. It was beautiful and the atmosphere was just magical". Everything about the wedding was regal, classy, and timeless.
Sarah's sleek wedding gown made her into an absolutely breathtaking bride. We were blown away by the details involved and how perfectly executed everything was from the stunning florals by Buds for You that perfectly captured the colors, to the detailing of the stunning silhouette wedding dress, the personalization, and everything in between.
Makenzie & Jonathan opted for the lighting package which really brought the space to life with flickering light reflecting at every angle. It really set the scene for magical moments throughout the ceremony & reception.
Fort Worth based, Brad Thompson band kept the party going all night & everything was perfectly captured by Joanna Robertson Photography. We are grateful for the chance to reminisce on this wedding for many many years to come!
Some of our favorite inspiration tips and takeaways from The Thomas wedding:
- Bride and Groom appearance at Cocktail Hour- its rare these days to see a couple able to slip away from photos long enough to enjoy their cocktail hour. However, we LOVE how this couple prioritized time spent mingling with their guests and made sure the timeline reflected that priority.
- Live Band- Although we love a good DJ, there is just a certain energy that a live band brings to the reception. The Brad Thompson Band knocked it out of the park with
- All White Florals & Colors- All of the florals were white, which made for a stunning contrast to the rustic wood.
- Bridesmaids Dress Personalization: I love how the bridesmaids dresses were all so unique. Everything from an off the shoulder to a jump suit and everything in between. The variety allowed each bridesmaid to show off her personality and style. We also LOVE the color choice of black for the bridesmaid dresses- it made the perfect contrast against the all white decor and florals.
- Personalized Swag Bags- All of the wedding party and family stayed in our onsite lodging. Sarah and Mark gifted everyone personalized hats, shirts, & koozes at the beginning of the weekend to kick off the celebration. One of our favorite photos from the wedding was the guests and the bride dancing in their "Thomas Ranch" hats- very cool way to make your guests feel welcomed and make the weekend filled with personal details!